CHEMSAIN Engineering division was established in response to the increasing need for innovative and professional environmental engineering services. Over the years, we have had an impressive record of constructing wastewater treatment plants for markets, chicken slaughter houses, resorts, housing estates and factories all over Malaysia.
We have also been selected and appointed by over more than 100 factories in Malaysia including Oil and Gas industry, Oil Palm Mills, Semi-conductor industry, Food-based, Wood-based and Chemical-based industries in obtaining DOE's permit / license to install and operate various types of fuel burning and pollution control equipment.
We draw our strength from a team of experienced engineers of multi-disciplinary background and is supported by a pool of experienced draughtpersons with more than a decade of draughting experience.
A full range of integrated engineering consulting / design and built / operation and management services is provided such as:
- Industrial wastewater design and built;
- Domestic wastes management, recovery and feasibility study;
- Special management of scheduled wastes (recovery) / feasibility study;
- Wastewater pollution loading study;
- Carbon footprint/ greenhouse gas quantification;
- Application for Written Notifications / Approvals for pollution control / fuel burning equipment;
- License application (DOE) for prescribed premises (Palm oil mill, secure landfill, SW storage);
- Industrial Effluent Characteristic Study (IECS);